Welcome to Edgewater Elementary SchoolEdgewater Elementary School is situated in the beautiful Windermere Valley on the Columbia River. It overlooks the Columbia River wetlands which are the longest contiguous wetlands in North America and it is backed by the majestic Rocky Mountains. We are a Kindergarten to Grade Seven school. Our school is beautiful both inside and out, this school is privileged to be situated in a natural setting where classes are able to take advantage of diverse outdoor educational opportunities.
Code of ConductEdgewater Elementary Code of Conduct
The staff, students, and parents of Edgewater Elementary School believe that we should
RESPECT Others &,
RESPECT Our Surroundings.
H1N1 InformationPlease click on the link below for important H1N1 (Swine Flu) information. Thank you.
H1N1 Virus information (swine flu)
PurposeThe purpose of Edgewater Elementary School is to create a quality community environment that is safe, healthy, happy, and positive. People are encouraged to take risks and meet challenges together. Students and staff will help each other strive intellectually, aesthetically, emotionally, physically and socially.
MissionEdgewater Elementary School will achieve its purpose and vision through commitment of the staff, students and parents to:
- A quality school
- A cultivation of individual strengths and talents in a supportive
- Respect the rights and individual differences of others
- The accomplishment of Provincial Learning Outcomes
VisionStudents who have progressed through Edgewater Elementary School will:
- Demonstrate respect for themselves and others
- Problem solve and make responsible decisions
- Be active positive participants in life
- Take risks and embrace change
- Demonstrate a senitivity to the features of the natural world
- Value learning