Mission StatementOur mission is to provide a caring environment developing the qualities of self-esteem, creative thinking, a love for learning and respect for self and others, realising that quality education is an individual life-long process involving physical, mental, emotional and social development to produce happy, responsible citizens.
Welcome Back Letter 2014_15
The staff at Lindsay Park believe:* Every child has the right to receive a quality education.
* Every child should have the opportunity to work and learn together ina positive environment.
*All children are special, talented and important and should be challenged to achieve to their maximum potential.
* Frequently recognized success builds self-esteem.
* We must help students develop responsibility for their behaviour and learning.
* Children need to be treated with patience, consistency and fairness.
* Regular parental support and involvement are essential to the success of our school.
* Education is a life-long process attained through a variety of experiences.
* High expectations produce higher achievement.
* Violence has no place in our school and conflicts must be resolved peacefully.
* A Strong education program emphasizes the core subjects but is balanced with learning opportunities in physical eduation and fine arts.
* It is important to provide our students with leadership opportunities in and out of the classroom.
Contact InformationAddress: 602 Salmo St.
Bell Schedule 2013_14Our bell schedules will be changing slightly for the 2014_15 school year. The new schedule will be posted as soon as it is finalized.
Bell Schedule 2013_14
Lindsay Park Elementary School, April 2013