Due to the inclement weather and hazardous road
conditions a decision has been made to cancel the All Candidates Forums
scheduled for this evening, Oct 2nd.
The forums for Area F and Area G scheduled for tomorrow will still be held
unless weather and road conditions do not improve.
The committee will work with the venues to reschedule the DOI and Canal Flats
forums in the very near future. Once rescheduling is finalized, candidates and
the general public will be informed.