Because of the demand for the program and to ensure that the program is appropriate for the students, all applications for the Golden Alternate School are reviewed by a screening committee.
Golden Alternate School offers the following to those students seeking admission:
1. Academic credit toward a Grade 12 standing earned through a wide range of Ministry of Education approved programmed learning materials.
2. A relatively relaxed, informal, personal style of instruction supported by teachers and support staff.
3. Students enrolled in the program will be required to make a written commitment to:
- adhere to their individual academic program
- adhere to their individual attendance program
- adhere to their individual behaviour program