All students with diverse learning needs should have equitable access to learning opportunities for achievement, and the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their educational programs.
If you believe your child requires additional support to successfully meet expected learning outcomes, please contact your child's teacher.
At GSS, Learning Services:
- addresses the needs of students with weekly school-based team meetings
- provides accommodations for test-taking
- delegates EA support
- offers pull-out assistance in numeracy and literacy
- performs Level B Assessment
- designs Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and assists with the implementation of IEP goals
- provides a bridge for the communication of students with exceptionalities, parents, school staff and the community
- arranges work experience placements
- teaches functional life and social skills