Windermere Elementary School
4747 Government Street
Windermere, BC V0B 2L2
Student School Supply Order 2019/2020
School supplies for 2019/2020 will be streamlined for students, teachers and parents. In our effort to eliminate unnecessary waste, consolidate supplies for each classroom and recycle gently used or new items, we will be ordering school supplies in bulk again this year. How the system works:
- each teacher has taken an inventory of supplies in his/her classroom that will be carried over to next year
- each teacher placed an order for his/her classroom deducting those items that can be carried over
- new supplies will be delivered to the school in late August
- we strongly recommend that each student have a WES student planner/agenda book at a cost of $8 each. Planners are used as a daily communication tool between teachers, students and parents. This cost is included in the prices below.
- if you have any questions or require financial assistance, please contact Mr. Baron at the school at 250-342-6640 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplies for : _________________________________________________
(name of student/students)
(includes $8 for planners, GST and PST)
|Kindergarten ||$35|| |
|Grade 1 ||$35|| |
|Grade 2 ||$35|| |
|Grade 3 ||$35|| |
|Grade 4 ||$40|| |
|Grade 5 ||$40|| |
|Grade 6 ||$45|| |
|Grade 7 ||$45|| |
If you would like to donate money to help other students who cannot afford school supplies, your contribution would be
greatly appreciated. DONATION
|TOTAL ENCLOSED |||| |
Please make cheque payable to WES.
Payment may be dropped off at the office, or mailed to the school, and is due Friday, June 7, 2019.
Accessing school supplies this way is optional and done for your convenience. Grade based supply list are also provided on our website if you wish to purchase supplies individually.