RMTA 22-93 Elementary Counsellor
Location: District Wide
Competition #: 14875
Open To: External
Date Posted: September 8th, 2022
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: August 31st, 2022
As per RMTA Collective Agreement
Hours Per Week:
School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) is now accepting applications for:
Elementary Counsellor, Golden, BC (Grades K-7)
Continuing, Full-time (1.0 FTE)
Successful Applicant Must:
- hold or is eligible for a BC Teaching Certificate;
- have a university teaching major, or its equivalent, directly related to the teaching position; and a Masters in Counselling;
- have successful teaching experience at the appropriate school level and teaching subject area(s);
- have commitment to and capacity for collaboration to meet the needs of all students;
- have a strong repertoire of assessment and instructional practices and approaches to meet diverse learning needs;
- have demonstrated effective communication with students, colleagues and parents;
- have excellent interpersonal skills;
- have a knowledge of and a willingness to work with current technology.
For further information, please contact Sharon Collin, Director of Instruction at 250.342.9243 ext. 4674.
Electronic applications are required from all applicants. If you are qualified and interested in the above competition, please submit your electronic application, via Make a Future http://sd6-makeafuture.simplication.com
This position will remain open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in School District 6. Please note, only candidates moving forward in this process will be contacted for an interview.
School District No.6 (Rocky Mountain)
Fax: (250) 342-6966 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org