CK22-40 Noon Hour Supervisor
Location: Lindsay Park Elementary School
Competition #: 15061
Open To: External
Date Posted: October 17th, 2022
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: November 14th, 2022
as per CUPE Local 440 Collective Agreement
Hours Per Week:
School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) is now accepting external applications for:
Noon Hour Supervisor - Lindsay Park Elementary
Permanent, part-time (5 hr/wk), on days school is in session
Effective Fall 2022
The Noon Hour Supervisor is responsible for the safe supervision of students during lunch.
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Sufficient knowledge of school routines to effectively supervise students.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to children.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all District staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desirable Training and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in working with youth is desirable.
- First aid would be an asset.
Rate of pay: As per Collective Agreement 440
For further information, please contact Dan Clark, Principal, 250-347-2255.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume, along with two (2) references who have supervised you, quoting competition #CK22-40 to:
School District No.6 (Rocky Mountain)
Fax: (250) 342-6966 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org