CW21-52 Noon Hour Supervisor - Windermere Elementary School
Location: Windermere Elementary School
Competition #: 14056
Open To: External
Date Posted: January 7th, 2022
Closing Date: Open Ended
Job Start Date: January 31st, 2022
$20.84 as per CUPE Local 440 Collective Agreement
Hours Per Week:
School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) is now accepting external applications for:
Noon Hour Supervisor
Permanent, part-time (4 hrs/wk), on days school is in session
Effective February 2022
The Noon Hour Supervisor is responsible for the safe supervision of students during lunch.
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Sufficient knowledge of school routines to effectively supervise students.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to children.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all District staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desirable Training and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in working with youth is desirable.
- First aid would be an asset.
Rate of pay: As per Collective Agreement 440
For further information, please contact Keri Gust, Principal, Windermere Elementary School at 250-342-6640.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume, along with two (2) references who have supervised you, quoting competition #CW21-52 :
School District No.6 (Rocky Mountain)
Fax: (250) 342-6966 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain open until filled